When it comes to colds, rash, and sometimes some serious disease, natural remedies have become more commonly used. One of the best natural combinations is castor oil and baking soda.
What is castor oil good for?
1. Ears: 6-8 drops of castor oil introduced orally, for 4 months can cure tinnitus, a symptom of ear infection.
2. Eyes: The oil is an excellent remedy for cataracts and visual enhancement. Just put one drop in your eyes before going to bed.
3. Lips and mouth: You can treat dry lips by applying castor oil to problematic parts.
4. Sinuses and nose: Put the castor oil on your stomach and snoring overnight will decrease, and in 2 weeks it can completely disappear.
5. Back: Get rid of the most common back pain with massage with castor oil.
6. Vertical cord and neck: If you have a dry and sore throat, apply a little castor oil on your neck to relieve your symptoms.
7. Foot and legs: From tired joints, to cracked heels, castor oil is a cure for everything.
8. Stomach: If you have diarrhea, consume 2 drops of castor oil every day. If you have a “loud” stomach, apply a bit of oil to the stomach and your symptoms will disappear.
9. Allergies: Take 5 drops orally every day and prevent allergy.
10. Addiction: Only 2 drops of castor oil per day, in most cases, can reduce dependence not only on alcohol, but also on cigarettes and nicotine.
11. Hair and skin: With only 5 massages with castor oil, your stretch marks will decrease. If you have problems with hair loss, massage the scalp with this oil everyday.
Castor oil and baking soda
This combination creates a powerful natural remedy that can help in several situations.
1. Insect Bites
Apply the mixture to the area that scratches you and immediately get rid of the unpleasant feeling.
2. Stains on the skin
Instead of creams that do nothing, apply from the blend of your spots, dark spots and marks and admire the results.
3. Fungal infections
Massage your feet with this combination to get rid of fungal infections.
For small cuts, bruises or burned spots, apply from this mixture. Castor oil helps to close the wound, and baking soda is fighting dirt and bacteria.