Diabetes represents the 7th leading cause of death. Diabetes represents a medical condition when the blood glucose, or the blood sugar level in the body, is increased. The blood glucose, that comes from the food, is the source of energy in our body.
The pancreas releases insulin, that carries the glucose from the food to the body cells, where it is used in a form of energy. However, the body sometimes produces less insulin or does not use at all, so the glucose remains in the blood and cannot be carried to the body cells.
Moreover, unfortunately, it can cause numerous health issues. A cure for diabetes has not been found yet. The only thing you can do is to regulate it and to maintain your health.
WHAT IS DIABETES TYPE 2 AND ITS CAUSES?
Diabetes type 2 is a serious health condition, which can cause numerous other health issues, including blindness, kidney disease, foot and leg amputations, nerve damage and death.
There are numerous causes for diabetes type 2, even though this condition can develop because of a combination of several factors, such as:
– A poor, unbalanced diet
– Being obese or overweight
– High levels of inflammation
– A sedentary life
– Severe stress
– A family history with diabetes
– Heart disease or high blood pressure
– Hormonal issues, such as: polycystic ovary syndrome or hyperthyroidism
– Exposure to chemicals, toxins and viruses
– Taking some medications
FOODS THAT CAN REVERSE DIABETES
A balanced, healthy diet is essential for revering diabetes. Foods that can lower your blood sugar do not exist, even though the consumption of low glycemic food can help you prevent blood sugar spikes.
Low glycemic-foods that you can include in your diet are:
– Halibut, tuna and fish rich omega-3 fatty acids, such as: salmon, trout, mackerel, halibut, etc.
– Sour cherries
– Apple cedar vinegar
– Leafy green vegetables, such as: spinach, kale, Swiss chard, lettuce, collards, turnip greens, etc.
– Chia seeds
– Blackberries and blueberries
– Almonds and other nuts, like cashews, walnuts, macadamias, etc.
– Whole grains
In this article, we are going to present you a home-made juice, which will help you treat diabetes, particularly diabetes type 2, naturally.
4-INGREDIENT JUICE RECIPE
– You will need these ingredients:
• A green apple
• 4 large carrots
• 2 stalks of celery
• 3 handfuls of spinach
– Preparation method:
• Wash all the ingredients thoroughly.
• Peel the green apple and the carrots.
• Get rid of the seeds from the apple.
• Add the ingredients in a blender, and blend them well.
BENEFITS OF THE JUICE INGREDIENTS
The spinach is rich in calcium, beta carotene, vitamin A and vitamin C. Some Swedish research thought that the spinach contains health nutrients that reduce the oxygen amount, which is necessary for energy production.
After consuming spinach, the body muscles require less oxygen to produce energy. They are more efficient, too.
In addition, the spinach has low glycemic index, which makes it safe for consumption, as it will not increase the levels of blood glucose in the body.
Carrots contain antioxidant properties, which are efficient for treating and preventing diabetes and vision issues in diabetics. The beta carotene is converted into vitamin A in the body, which is essential for treating diabetes type 2.
Celery is loaded with potassium and magnesium, which are crucial for treating and preventing high levels of blood pressure. In addition, it has also been used as a natural remedy for treating various inflammatory diseases.
If you suffer from diabetes type 2, you are more likely to experience bone and joint disorders as well as heart disease. By eating celery on a regular basis, you can treat these health issues efficiently.
– GREEN APPLE
The green apple is high in malic acid, which is considered to be effective in reducing high levels of blood sugar.
HOW TO CONSUME THIS JUICE
You should drink this juice in the morning on an empty stomach. The minerals found in the juice will help you reduce high blood sugar and high levels of blood pressure.
Foe better results in regulating the high blood sugar, you should consume this juice on a daily basis. Prepare this natural juice and prevent diabetes.
OTHER WAYS TO PREVENT HIGH BLOOD SUGAR NATURALLY
– Exercise on a regular basis
– Regulate the intake of carbohydrates
– Include more fiber-rich foods in your diet
– Rink plenty of water and stay hydrated
– Consume foods with low glycemic index
– Regulate stress levels
– Improve the quality of your sleep
– Consume chromium- and magnesium-rich foods
– Lose some weight