Helicobacter pylori is something you don’t want to see in your regular checkup. Unfortunately, the nasty bacteria can easily find its way in your body.
It strikes the digestive system, causing ulcers and even cancer. Helicobacter pylori destroys the stomach lining, and you can get it from contaminated water and food.
You shall not fell in despair, because nature always takes care of you. There are a few great remedies you can make at home, and treat your infection naturally. Try to avoid anything that’s made from chemicals and toxic material.
The things you need to know about H. pylori
This spiral bacterium is created in the mucosal layer of the lining in your small intestine and stomach. Many experts refer to it as ‘the ulcer bacteria.’ Wonder why? It’s because its ability to produce cytotoxin know for its role in the development of stomach ulcers.
Common symptoms of H. pylori infection:
- Abdominal discomfort
- Stomach ache
- Appetite loss or reduction
- Peptic ulcers
- Treat H. pylori naturally
1. Manuka honey
Take a tablespoon of this magic honey before your breakfast. You can also spread it on toast.
2. Cranberry juice
A glass of fresh cranberry juice in the morning will do wonders for your body. Always use fresh cranberries, and avoid products that contain sweeteners. Drink your juice before the breakfast.
Use probiotics to treat the infection. Research has shown that probiotics work much better than antibiotics when it comes to treating H. pylori.
4. Black seeds
These may be tiny, but they can definitely kill the bacteria. Scientists believe they are more effective than the triple therapy. Black seeds provide the gastro-protective effect and reduce acids.
5. Broccoli sprouts
Sulforaphane is an antioxidant with strong detoxifying properties. It treats the infection and eliminates the symptoms of gastritis. The potent antioxidant can also soothe the damage caused by NSAIDs.
6. Green tea
Drink green tea to stop bacterial growth. Regular consumption of green tea reduces mucosal inflammation. Catechins in green tea destroy H. pylori due to their strong antibacterial effect.
You may hate the smell of garlic, but try to remember its awesome anti-inflammatory and antibiotic effect. Always eat crushed garlic. And raw, of course.
- It contains over 300 compounds that block the growth of bacteria.Diet tips
- Wild-caught fish is good for you thanks to its high omega-3 fatty acid content
- Chia seeds and flax seeds are also rich in omega-3 fat
- Cruciferous veggies are super-powerful
- Indulge in blueberries, cranberries, raspberries, and strawberries
- Don’t eat pickled foods
- Avoid or at least reduce caffeine
- Avoid spicy foods and soda
- Eliminate low-fiber grains from your menu
- Prevention is the best cure
- Drink clean, purified water
- Take care of your personal hygiene
- Prepare your food properly